Thursday, October 11, 2007

12 months internet millionaire

Today I received an email from Russell Brunson, he told me that he already sold 4,000 copies of the "12 months internet millionaire" over the past 2 days, take a look the following email written by him:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
Last week I was talking to a friend, and I told them that I thoughtI had created a product SO good that there would be thousands of people lined up to get it.

I told him that my goal was to get it to the top of clickbank (the#1 digital product seller in the world).

So I'm sure you can see how happy I was today when I woke up and it had made it to the #1 spot!

We've sold almost 4,000 copies in the past 2 days. If you have your copy, then I'm sure like everyone else, you've LOVED it.

If you haven't had a chance to get yours yet, please do it now. (NOTE: the price more then doubles on Monday)

You can get your copy here:



http://millions.pinurl.com/


Thanks

Russell Brunson
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sales copy is very convincing, I will going to get one for myself, please share your comment if you have already bought.

No comments: